Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is my rental?
When you book with Silver Oaks Chateau, the space belongs exclusively to you and your guests for the day. Your rental fee includes a 12- hour time block, but if you need more time, each additional hour is $100.
2. What is included in my rental price?
Exclusive use of Silver Oaks Chateau and the 28-acre estate for 12 hours, all tables and chairs set up to your specifications (linens are provided through your caterer), and a day-of event coordinator to assist with your ceremony and reception.
3. How do I reserve a date with Silver Oaks? We secure dates with a $1,000 non-refundable deposit. This deposit is applied to your rental fee.
4. How do I set up a tour? We would love to host you for a tour! First, please visit our online calendar on the Contact page to see if your date is available. If it is, email email@example.com for pricing so we can ensure Silver Oaks is a good fit prior to your tour.
5. Why is pricing not posted on your website? The rental price is determined by the month and day of your celebration, and the type of package you select. For example, a Saturday is September is priced differently than a Saturday in February.
6. Are any decorations prohibited?
We do not allow real candles indoors (flameless candles are allowed) or glitter. We also ask that if you choose to hang anything in the space, you use command strips, or an alternative that will leave our walls undamaged.
7. Can I bring in outside food or alcohol?
Prior to your event, outside food and drink is allowed. Once guests arrive, all food and beverages must be provided through your caterer.
8. What is the role of the event coordinator?
Our events team will meet with you twice prior to your wedding day to discuss table set up, ceremony and reception timeline, and other details of your event as it relates to the venue. They are not responsible for decorating the venue, or booking your vendors. However, they are on-site for each event to help your ceremony and reception run smoothly. Contact our events manager Callie West (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Learn more about our coordinators day-of role here.
9. What is your capacity?
We can host 275-seated guests in the Grand Hall.
10. Can we leave decorations and other items at your facility to pick up the next day?
The venue must be clear of all items by or before midnight the day of your rental. We want to make sure the space is beautiful and ready for the bride who comes in after your event.
11. What about rehearsals?
If you would like to rehearse your wedding ceremony at Silver Oaks Chateau, a one-hour time slot is available to you on the Thursday before your wedding for a $100 fee.
12. When does my event need to end? If you are utilizing the noon to midnight rental, we ask that your bar close by 11:00pm and music end by 11:15pm. This will provide enough time for a send-off and all décor and personal belongings to be out of the building by 12:00am.
13. Are there are additional charges to my rental? If you would like to rent any of our farm tables (6 total), they are $50 a piece. Flameless votives can be rented for $100 and patio heaters (2) can be rented for $50 a piece. Additional hours can also be added to your 12-hour rental for $100 an hour.
14. Are there any hotels close to Silver Oaks Chateau? We are fortunate to have several options for guest accommodations close to the venue. More information can be found here.